Tamil:World's Oldest Language,Culture & Ethnic Group!
Tamil a distinct language group of Dravidian language family.Tamil language is spoken widely across the globe still today Tamil is recognized as only classic language extinct in the world.The rough estimate of Tamil population in the world:90-100million.The count of Tamil spread across the world:-
Specialty Of Tamil/Tamil-an:
- Sumerian,Arabic,Mayan,Meso,Persian,Turkish etc are strongly believed as from Tamil.
- Sumerian are believed to have similarity in the language script and certain culture co relation between both language(enable to date Tamil as 5000 BC language. )
- Mayan are strongly believed to be from Ceylon Tamil community even inscription of Tamil culture found in the Mayan civilization.
- Tamil are believed to be one lived even in Indus-Valley,Mohenjo Daro,Mergargh
- Tamil may be first ever language with written & spoken format and its first Language born on the Indian-Subcontinent.
- Tamil-Mother of all Dravidian Language.
- Tamil recognized as one of 7 Classical language of the world.
- Its Second Largest Language Spoken in the world older than 3000 years.
- Only Dravidian Language to be official language outside India(Sri Lanka,Singapore)
- Tamil Language & Culture believed to Never had Caste and Religion in its tradition.
- There is no equal word or term found for caste in Tamil.
- Even 2000 year old Thirukural is common without an discrimination.
- Tamil are believed to be living in group rather distinction based on the caste.
- “யாதும் ஊரே யாவரும் கேளிர்”-purananuru(400AD)@Every Where is my home & all are my Kindred.(which define no caste in Tamil culture)
- Tholkapium is the oldest book in the world which is about 3000 years old.
- Thirukural which stated to be 2500 years and translated in most of the world language
- Zen Buddhism from Tamil palava Kingdom.
- Oldest martial arts in the world-Kalari(father of all Asian martial arts)
- Tamil Brahmi script found in Egypt.
- Bharatnatyam-World's oldest dance form in the world extinct over 3000years (1500BC)
- Great Anicut(Kallani)oldest dam built & in service in the world built by karikala Cholan about 1800 years back.
- 55% of epigraphical inscription(55,000)found in India are in Tamil language.
- Lama from Tamil civilization.
- Senegal Language as a link with Tamil language.
- Two Tamil manuscript is Recorded in UNESCO Memory of the World Register in 1997 and 2005.
- Tamil inscription bell found in New Zealand.(1200AD)
- Tamil pottery are found in Thailand and Egypt.
- Tamil people may be the first sailor through the sea.
- Pachesi Game were found in Me-so-American Civilization.
- Jalikatu a Tamil traditional game which as origin over 2000 years back.
- Tamil Measurement are unique in range even value for it in SI is not found.
- Thiruvallvur statue is inscribed in south Africa.
- Only World's longest classical language in exists.
- Sidha Medical form is dated to be oldest medical form in the world.
- When all Other Civilization in the world are in maturation Tamil civilization are believed to have well established Kingdom(trade,medicine,agriculture,warrior etc)
- Dhothi and Saree are found to 2500 years old from Tamil poetry Sialappadhikaram.
- Tamil's developed drama,singing and music along with there civilization.Even today Tamil Cinema one of the world's top 5 producer.
- Carnatic Singing believed to 2000 years old.
- Due to repeated Invasion and Migration Tamil's have lost there ethnic value.
- Still in many nations Tamil's are believed to be lived like Latin America,Africa,Maldives etc(but only they have identity of Tamil they cant speak,write,read)
- Due to rapid colonization of English language Tamil is losing its Heritage of the script.
- Next generation Tamil people are stepping into the world were without learning Mother tongue Tamil they can survive in the world.
- Tamil Culture are believed to be in rapid Depletion phase.
- Since Occupational Change of Tamil's there is great influence of other language in Tamil
- Many Tamil Pr-Civilization History is hidden r lost in the Civilization Phase.
Feel Pride of your language your born in this world.Teach this to your Next generation Let one of the world's prestigious language be protected and saved until world extinct.Long Live Tamil and Tamil culture.